Never use Futura, unless -
1. You seek a font that people across Germany, the US, and Britain love equally from the 1930s.
2. You want to create cultural change and promote modernism in the world.
3. You desire to make slogans that show up on the streets during revolutions.
4. You have a political campaign to run.
5. You’re Nike or Volkswagen or Louis Vuitton or the other hundred popular brands.
6. You want to set a plaque on the surface of the moon.
7. You are Aaron Draplin, Wes Anderson or Paul Rand and countless famous designers.
8. You want a font that inspired dozens of new fonts to emerge.
Courtesy: Douglas Thomas’s book